Why hire a Birth Photographer? Hiring a birth photographer ensures that not only YOU but also your birth partner are in the photos. This is not just your experience,
it is something that you journey through together. Without a camera in hand, your partner can support you completely whilst we
capture that back massage; their powerful stare into your eyes when enduring a contraction that says "You CAN do it" and "I'm
with you honey, you're nearly there"; their look of awe and wonder as you bring your baby into this world. With technology such an
ingrained part of our lives, too often we are expereiencing life events through a viewfinder. It's time for both of you to put down
your camera, and live in the moment...the most precious moment of your life!
How much does it cost? Your investment in Birth Photography is $1200
You will receive:
* a pre-birth one-on-one consultation/meet and greet with your photographer;
* your photographer on call in the weeks surrounding your due date;
* photography in your chosen birth environment during active labour (approximately 5-6cm dilated) and for up to one hour after
your child is born;
* a beautiful DVD slideshow set to music, plus a private online slideshow to share with family and friends;
* a complete set of High Resolution images on disc for your personal use;
* a complete set of Low Resolution images on disc for online sharing.